Pure Hollywood...

1/26/2015


Hello my loves,
I am back from my weekend vacation where I had the chance to pick up the Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick. In the picture shown above, I am wearing the color Pure Hollywood. Although there are 20 different shades to choose from, nude lippies are always my favorite. I also wanted to try one before buying them all and I must say this particular liquid lipstick stayed on for hours before reapplying. You can find these liquid lipsticks on Anastasia Beverly Hills website as well as Macys.com. I would like to mention, after doing my research and reading alot of reviews, that it may be better to order with Macys as opposed to ABH.com due to shipping related problems. Besides that, I can not WAIT to try all the other shades. I was very impressed and satisfied.Let me know what colors you have tried, and which you would suggest for me to try next! 

Tip of the day: I believe with a good lipstick and a smile, us women can change the world...

Yours Truly,
Lycette



You Might Also Like

0 comments