LUSH..

2/24/2015


Pictures by LushUSA.com

Hello darlings,
Today is the day you will be thanking me for later! I will be gushing about these wonderful products from LUSH. These freshly handmade cosmetics will nurture your face, body and skin like you have never felt before. Above, I have posted the items I am currently using and will describe each one for you below.

Brazened Honey- a face mask that will not only brighten your skin but also revive it. This is for those looking for something to really dig out any dirt or build up from your pores.I recommend this mask for oily skin, however may not be the best choice for sensitive skin. 

Ultrabland- a make-up remover and/or cleanser. I personally use this to remove my make-up and any oils I may have accumulated thoughout my day. It is a thick texture and u apply it like a moisturizer. With a rag or tissue, one swipe will LITERALLY take off everything. Or you can use it as a cleaner by applying water. This product is known to lock in moisture. I recommend this for all skin types.

Tisty Tosty- a bath bomb you drop into your tub and fall inlove. Made with a rose scent and orris root. Like they say in there description, rose perfume is said to ease tension and give people happy and positive feelings. My favorite part about this cute little bath bomb, is the flowers seen inside are released and begin to float around you while your bathing. Puts a smile on your face and will leave your body feeling refreshed.

Buffy- a body butter used in the shower to smoothen and brighten your skin. I highly recommend this especially on your bum! It is made with almonds and beans that act as exfoliants to brush away dead skin cells. This bar works so good that you don't have to apply body lotion after showering! The cocoa and shea butter leaves your skin moisturized on it's own.

I love these products and I am hoping you will too!! Below I have posted a picture of all the things that this company represents. If you are lucky to find one nearby, I HIGHLY consider walking in and checking out all the products they offer for yourself!!! They have so many to choose from and different products that will treat each and every skin type. Like I said, you can thank me later ;)

WWW.LUSHUSA.COM
-

 
Yours Truly,
Lycette 


You Might Also Like

0 comments