Effortlessly Chic....

4/21/2015

Hello my gorgeous dolls!
I am back! Sorry for my absence, I got an amazing new job and have been pretty busy with that so I had to find a way to balance work with YouTube and still be able to blog! Okay enough rambling, let's move right along!

There is nothing sexier then a woman who is well put together and yet looks like it was done so effortlessly. I use loveandlabelsboutique.com as a reference once again. I absolutely love the white and nude look together. I mean, the bag isn't so bad either ;) Paired with these jeans which has the most amazing wash and distressed look. The nude shoes should be in every girls closet! Whether you like a strappy heel or a pump. Both styles are perfect for any look! This casual style is so beautiful! And the best part, is you can create this same look at any Forever 21 for under 60 bucks! The simple tee is perfect for taking this look from day to night just by adding a statement peice and some bangles. Remember, not everything you wear has to be skin revealing to make you look and feel sexy. As I mentioned before, nothing is sexier then a woman who effortlessly put together a great outfit. 

Stay tuned, because I will be doing a few OOTD's this week inspired by the effortlessly chic ;)

Yours Truly,
Lycette 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Buy American Crew Citrus Mint Cooling Conditioner with Great Deals & Discounts at Salonsavings. It Detangles, Smoothes, Shines and Corrects Dry, Frizzy Hair and also enjoy Free Shipping Over $50.

    ReplyDelete