Make- Up Haul | Sephora + Drugstore

5/22/2015

Hey my beauties!!

Sorry for my long leave of absence. I have been so busy with life, work and youtube these days but I know my blog needs some love too. So I am here today to discuss some new products I got my hands on from Sephora and the drugstore. You can also get an more in depth description about all of these lovely products on my latest youtube video below.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mn7tjOZW2xI&feature=youtu.be


So to start things off I would like to begin with skincare. This is most important step before any make-up routine. Nothing is more important then taking care of your skin. Yes ladies, that means washing your face day and night! We hate to do it but it is very crucial to maintain flawless skin. So the first product I would like to mention is Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil Light

Josie Maran Pure Argan Oil Light
Sephora.com

This oil is so good for your face,body, and hair and works wonders. I like to apply it after I wash my face in the morning and at night. I highly recommend using it before you go to bed. Oil will help keep the face hydrated and moisturized and works as a night mask making your face look and feel amazing when you wake up. Next product we are going to talk about is the Tarteguard  SPF 30 by Tarte.
Sephora.com

I can not express this to you guys enough. Using sunscreen on a daily is so important! People might say "Well, I am not gonna be in the sun today or I don't plan on hanging out by the pool why do I need it?". Believe it or not, your face gets just as much sunlight throughout the day then if you were to have a day by the beach. When your outside walking from your house to the car, from your car to into work, even while your driving! There are so many ways your face gets those rays lol.. So make sure to apply before your foundation or you can even use this mixed in with your foundation too! One little step will help keep you from aging faster and keep a more youthful glow!

Drugstore
(Walmart,CVS,Walgreens)
Now moving on to complexion. This is the Maybelline Fit Me! Foundation and the Fit Me! Concealer. I absolutely love both of the products. The foundation gives a dewy yet smooth type of finish without looking to cakey. I love a more natural looking face and thats exactly what this gives you. The consistency is very lightweight and gives just the right amount of coverage. 

The concealer is a more creamy based concealer. As mentioned in my last youtube video, it reminds me of the Nars Creamy Concealer. I love the fact that it doesnt make my wrinkle stand out and stays put through out the whooole day! Just a friendly tip, a little goes a long way so make sure to use very little at a time to get the most use out of this product.  Both were found at my local Walmart for under 10 bucks.
Amazonian Clay Matte Palette
Sephora.com

Next, is the Tartlette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette. These are the most beautiful colors and they wear so well. They can be seen in my latest Youtube video where I had a few of the colors on. The color pay off is amazing and they are also very long wearing. Tarte is known for being a high performance all natural cosmetic line so I stand by there products 100 %.  This palette offers the most wonderful cool and warm shades that can be worn with a cute, girly and flirty type of day look to a more sexy smokey eye for the night. I also posted a picture of the swatches so you can see what the colors look like. 
Smashbox Double Exposure Palette
Sephora.com

Moving on, we have the Smashbox Double Exposure Eyeshadow Palette. I am completely obsessed with this palette! It has a lot more warmer tones then the Tarte palette does. But what I also like is that it has both matte and shimmer colors to choose from. And just when you think thats enough to sell you, you can also use every single shade of this palette WET! There is no way it can get better then that..... but it DOES!! It also comes with a double sided eyeshadow brush. Ladies, you know we hate having to spend $45 on a eyeshadow palette and still have to buy a new brush. I love an all in one kind of deal! I call it a STEAL :) lol okay I am getting a little too corny now.  Such great colors, beautiful color payoff, it is absolutely wonderful!
Kat Von D Contour Palette
Sephora.com 

Onto contouring, We have the Kat Von D Shade Light Contour Palette. Out of all of the contour products I have tried, this one my friends, is my #1 go to palette! It has the perfect shades that work well with almost every skin tone. The grey contour color is perfection. It is the perfect shade to really mimic the shadows and bring out the best features of your face. I love the middle shade for warming up the face. I also like to use it down my neck and my upper chest to add color and make me look a bit more tan :) I am inlove with all the highlighting shades. My most favorite is the one in the middle. I use that one and mix it with either one of the corner shades. This palette really gives a natural contour without looking like your wearing anything at all. It definitely accentuates the best features of your face. 



Fresh Sugar Honey Treatment Lipgloss
Sephora.com

Just like the wonderful skincare products they have, they also have a wonderful lip line. From sugar lip scrubs, to lip serums, from lip balms, to tinted lipgloss. All of there lip products have hydrating benefits that are so good for you. They offer tinted lip balms as well so you can keep your lips moisturized and rock your favorite color for the summer. Fresh Lip line also has SPF which well help block any sun rays preventing chapped, chaffed, or cracked lips. Such an amazing product that will keep your lips not only looking good, but feeling good too!




Urban Decay Revolution High-Gloss Lipgloss
Sephora.com
These lip glosses are gonna be the new fad of the summer! They have a variety of colors to choose from with such great color pay off you wont need to reapply. It leaves a lip stain like look on your lips which is also nice. The color intensity is at a all time high with these and thats why I love them so much! The one above is bright purple called bittersweet and can be seen in my last youtube video where I am wearing this amazing new shade!  

I know it was a whole lot on this post, but I wanted to make sure I had everything up for you guys! Read about it and if you guys have any questions or want me to do a personal review on a certain product, leave a comment down below and I will get back to you. Thank you my loves and have a good day!

Yours Truly,
Lycette


Check out my latest Youtube video here:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=mn7tjOZW2xI&feature=youtu.be

You Might Also Like

0 comments