Shoe game..

2/10/2015






Hey dolls, 
I hit the mall today and totally scored! I've got an addiction to heels these days. And Vince Camuto has been feeding my bad habits! I love love LOVE his shoes.. From boots to heels, sandals to handbags he offers it all!! These shoes are from Macys and are sooo comfortable. They are between a dark blue and deep purple color. Perfect for a little black dress for a night out or can be worn with jeans and cute top for a more casual look. 


I also picked up this beautiful necklace from Urban Outfitters! This necklace is EVERYTHING! A statements piece is what every girl should have in there wardrobe. This necklace has all the right elements. Rhinestones,chains,beads and links. I believe they have a silver and gold version of this necklace. Both are beautiful! Check my Instagram @cette55 for different outfits I put together with both of my new purchases from today!! 

Tip of the day: Let's say a prayer for a fashion god and legend ... 

Yours Truly,
Lycette

You Might Also Like

0 comments