Fashion with an edge

2/12/2015


Hey Babes,
For many of us looking sexy can be many things. To me, there is nothing sexier then leather. Whether it's a leather jacket, leather skirt, shorts,shoes etc... This is an outfit I put together that is not just sexy but a very edgy look. I love to mix fashion up! This top is a crop top that can be worn to show some waist but long enough to tuck in, whatever your preference may be. I love a cropped graphic top! It is perfect for an outfit like this! The skirt also adds a bit of edginess, being that it is leather and has those silver zippers which in my opinion is the perfect touch! I also paired this outfit with a funky looking necklace. I didn't want this look to be pretty, I wanted it to be a very well put together yet effortlessly grunge. I also threw in a leather pair of heels to tie the outfit together.  Try putting an edgy look together and tag me at #yourstrulylycette so I can see my little fashionistas!! ;) 

Tip of the day: always find beauty in the things that are odd and imperfect, they are much more interesting ..

Yours Truly,
Lycette

You Might Also Like

0 comments