Love is in the air...

2/05/2015



Hello my loves,
Love is in the air and Valentines Day is right around the corner! And just a reminder, you do not need a husband, bf, or a date to celebrate. Valentines Day is a day for love, to spend with those whom you care about whether its a friend, family member etc... My favorite part of holidays is dressing up and looking stunning. I found this perfect ensemble online that I think its absolutely perfect! I love bandage dresses because they are LIFE. They suck you and and give you curves in all the right places. As for the handbag, you never want to take on a bag that overpowers yours dress, less is more in this case. And the shoes are not only cute, but the ankle strap is a perfect way to add a bit of sexy to your outfit. 

For this specific holiday, I wanted to make sure I did my part to help those of you who are looking for a perfect makeup look. Therefore, I just uploaded a new Valentines Day makeup tutorial that is now LIVE on my Youtube channel. Its not too dramatic and not too light. It is a soft pink makeup look that is wonderful for this type of holiday. Don't wait, go see for yourself!

Link to my Valentines Day Makeup Tutorial is down below:

Tip of the day: Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own... <3

Yours Truly,
Lycette

You Might Also Like

1 comments