Simplicity..

3/24/2015


Hello my long lost friends!
I have been away for far too long but I am back! And now that we are officially two days in to the Spring season, I wanted to share a look that was inspired by my Instagram post today! 

I absolutely LOVE the white on white combo that was found on Loveandlabelsboutique.com ! Very simple and chic. Neutral colors are everything, so the color of the heels and purse are amazing! I am a huge fan of nude because it can be paired with pretty much any color. Below are a few options that are for a more affordable look: 

These are 6 different options of a basic white tee and can be found at Forever21.com. Anyone would look at these white t-shirts and say "ugh, how boring" but this is wear fun and fashion come together! Add a bit of flare by adding a statement peice necklace or long chain. Be creative and find a style that's best for for you. 


Besides white jean pants, I also love the white on white combo with jean shorts or linen shorts. Both pairs are from Forever 21 as well. I recommend pairing with shorts on a hot beautiful day, when jeans are just a little too much for the weather. 


Check out some of these celebs looks who have also rocked the white on white combo. Want to get this look? Do some online shopping or check out your local boutiques. You'll be surprised when you realize you don't need money to look like a celebrity ;) 

Tip of the day: Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Yours Truly,
Lycette

You Might Also Like

0 comments