Date night...

1/30/2015

loveandlablesboutique.com

Hey loves,
Tonight is the night! I have a hot date and couldn't be more excited! The picture shown above are outfits I found at loveandlabelsboutique.com. Both exude class and sex appeal. Who says you have to show a lot to look and feel beautiful? Like I mentioned yesterday on my blog, we are experiencing another rainy day in Vegas. And both outfits are perfect for this weather. I have both of these outfits. My nude shoes are slightly different though. I absolutely LOVE the tie up black heels. They are what people might say "what MAKES the outfit". I cant decide whether to pair my black dress with my long black pea coat or my camel colored one to add a bit more color. I will post pictures on my IG page so make sure to follow to see which one I chose to wear. I recommend this website for you ladies who love a more classy and sexy look. They are pretty average in price in my opinion. Website is listed above. Check them out and see for yourself :)

Tip of the day: "If I ever put my head down, it would just be to admire my heels" 

Yours Truly,
Lycette




You Might Also Like

0 comments