Get to know me + My new blog

1/28/2015

Hey lovers,

Today I posted a new video on my Youtube channel called Get to know me + My new Blog. This video is what I like to think of as an introductory, explaining who I am, where I came from, and what my passions are. If you guys haven't subscribed to my channel, make sure to do it now! I will be posting make-up tutorials, get ready with me's, outfits of the day, covers of me singing and much much more! I would also like to take the time to thank all of you who have visit my new blog and have been following my journey... The best is yet come!

Tip of the day: You only live once, but if you do it right, ONCE is MORE then enough :)

Yours Truly,
Lycette

Youtube video link here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wq4x8VU3tk

You Might Also Like

0 comments