Summer Ready..

2/17/2015


Hello loves,
My favorite time of the year is almost here!!! Although it's not quite as hot as Vegas gets in the summertime, it's getting pretty close and is right around the corner. Above is a picture of the perfect summer essentials. Jean jacket is perfect for any occasion. It can be dressed up or down. In this case, casual is more the style were going for. It can be worn closed or open with a tank underneath like it's shown above. I love these shorts. I'm hoping to find a pair like this soon! They look very nautical which is a style I am obsessed with! Any cute print shorts would work though. I love the sandals too. They are very casual and simple but make such a bold statement. And what better way to too this look off then with some reflector aviators. If you want to add to this summer look, find glasses with color reflectors/tint. They are so hot right now!

It is not pictured above but I would also add a necklace. A long necklace that hits right above the waist would be a great addition to this summer look. Stick around, I will be posting how to prepare your face and body for the heat and prepare your skin for the summer!! 

Tip of the day: Every summer has a story, what will yours be?..

Yours Truly,
Lycette

You Might Also Like

0 comments