Living...

2/09/2015

Hello darling,
Above I have posted a picture that brings so much joy to my heart! I love to decorate.. Whether it be for parties, events etc., but most of all my favorite is interior designing. I am thinking of redesigning my living room and kitchen and this picture sparked such a great vibe and is everything I am looking for. I personally like a modern/contemporary look. This coffee table and accessories are all the right elements to complete that modern look. I know they say less is more, but in this case the more u add the better it looks. The striped rug brings so much energy to this room. I like a busy rug, but a white or grey faux fur rug would also be a great idea. I also think adding a pop of color would definitely complete this look. They chose a purple accessory, you can also try turqouise,red or bright yellow. Can't wait to take some of these ideas and put them to use in creating a new living space for my own home. 

These items can be found at Z gallery. Link for the website is down below: 
Www.zgallery.com

Tip of the day: If you buy what you love, your home will always be the best reflection of you..

Yours Truly,
Lycette

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This looks sooo cool! :) I also love to decorate.....I actually redecorate my room matching to the time of the year (like autumn with leaves and summer with flowers etc) :)

    I found you through youtube and I think you're really beautiful like seriously! :o

    xx :*
    http://moniacagnazzo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete