Rainy day in las vegas...

1/29/2015



Hey lovers,

One thing you guy may not know, is that I like to plan my outfits a day in advance. It's gonna be a rainy day in Las Vegas tomorrow and I thought that the picture above is the perfect outfit for a cold wet day. I have become obsessed with flannels lately and found this one at a thrift shop in town. I am always looking for a good deal. If you have seen my make up tutorials on Youtube you would know, I am a girl for the bargains :) It fits me sooo perfect! Not to tight and not too oversized. The coat is from H&M, a khaki colored cargo jacket that makes this look very casual but a clean casual. The jean pants and belt are from American Eagle. If you didn't know, they have the most amazing pants right now. With such beautiful washes and holey ripped jeans which are my favorite right now! Boots are new from Aldo. The small heel keeps this look classy yet very comfortable. Since I started my blog, I carry my laptop around with me at all times. Therefore, I began wearing cute little backpacks. This is the only I have at the moment, but I am so excited to find more! Sunnies are from H&M as well. There are plenty other ways to wear this kind of outfit. So be creative. Mix and matching is my favorite! See, rain will not always cramp your style, just throw some things together and have fun doing it!

Tip of the day: Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain :)

Yours Truly,
Lycette

You Might Also Like

1 comments